Nothing lasts forever…
Here’s a new Facebook app from Kraft that lets you tag web content with your smile.
When you see something you like, you press the smile button on your toolbar, which bookmarks the link and takes your photo.
I guess it’s a nice way of adding a rating level to the standard ‘like’ or bookmark, but I can’t see many people making any real use of it. There’s also a pretty tenuous link to the shape of macaroni cheese.
However, whether this specific idea works or not or might make up part of a larger potentially important trend. With the likes of this, Google+ hangouts, Facebook Skype, and cheap laptops coming with cameras, we might start to see more widespread use of webcams and consequently see a lot more campaigns or services that depend on using a webcam.
Nike took an old Swimming Pool in East London and turned into a skatepark.
Now Mountain Dew have turned a normal skatepark in New Zealand park into a pinball machine.
Skateparks are all the rage right now, with the new Lucozade ad leading the way. Might we see an influx of brands trying to get in on the action?
1. Five social networks you’ve probably never heard of – http://ow.ly/21cOv
2. Get multi-tasking on that iPhone today! iOS 4 out today – http://ow.ly/214i3
3. Facebook Like button for the real world – http://ow.ly/1Xa50
4. I like Twitter, I like high tops, but this might be a step too far… http://ow.ly/1Sa6I
5. Coke cuts websites to focus on contact via social networks – http://ow.ly/1W5Vb
6. Score a goal in a banner! AT&T World Cup Augmented Reality Banner – http://ow.ly/214fu
7. The World Cup Bavaria Beer Girls get evicted from the stadium to protect bud – http://ow.ly/1ZaGh
8. Steve Jobs on the iPhone leak – He still isn’t happy! – http://ow.ly/1SWfo
9. Re-watch the matches of the world cup through the eyes of twitter – http://ow.ly/1XSnV #worldcup
10. Uniqlo SPORTWEET: See your tweets in action – http://ow.ly/1ZQlp